Jan 25, 2016

Celebrate New Year’s Eve with Automation Solutions

With the ringing in of the New Year, people are busy with their New Year resolutions. Many of them opt to lose weight, chase their dreams, do things they love, etc. But how about taking a resolution for a better living place? Sounds better, Isn’t it?



Automation provides safety, security and convenience. We have friends and relatives visiting us on the occasion of New Year. We always try to put our best foot forward. We think that while others visit us, our house should be represented in the best way. We try to redecorate our houses, prep up the furniture, paint the walls, improve the décor, etc. and even I am no exception to that. I always end up adding new things to the décor to improve the look of the house when someone’s visiting.

Once I had gone for a house warming party on New Year’s Eve. I thought it would be the usual one where we would go, have food, have fun, meet each other and come. But I was amazed by what greeted me. It’s always said that the first impression is the best impression. And it seemed true in this case. The moment I rang the bell of their flat, the door opened automatically. The temperature inside the room was apt for the function.

As I moved around her house, I was amazed. When I used to step in any of the rooms, the lights would turn ON/OFF automatically. This was just amazing….I didn’t need to reach the switch board to turn it ON/OFF. Not only the rooms but also the bathrooms and kitchens seemed to be working based on the movement it sensed.

I was asking myself how this was possible. It seemed like a magic show to me where I stood like an eager child waiting to explore the next thing. I was so inquisitive that I went to my friend and asked her what she did to her house. How come everything was working automatically? And I was curious to know the reason behind it.


She then explained me that it was nothing but Automation. With the help of automation solutions, you can give a complete makeover to your house. The home automation products are user friendly and affordable. I decided then and there that I will get my home redone with automation solutions. And the best thing is that the automation solutions are devoid of any external wiring in the house which is otherwise the greatest concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment